DanskHjemmebioForum.dk

Dato og tid er fre apr 19, 2024 5:03

Alle tider er UTC+02:00

Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 88 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 6 Næste
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

God diggety damn, tror det bliver et brag.

http://www.thewrap.com/the-revenant-wins-raves-at-first-screenings-as-leonardo-dicaprio-calls-it-a-beautiful-blur/

Brugeravatar

Hvis han ikke vinder prisen for Best Actor næste år, så burde han bare skifte navn til Oscar DiCaprio.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: 9530 Dusty Circle
Billede

Lad os lige få denne flotte poster her i tråden også. Tror det bliver så vild en film. Både æstetisk og historiemæssigt.

Brugeravatar

Havde ikke set at den har premiere på min fødselsdag. Det må betyde held for Leo ;)

Brugeravatar

Der er blevet frigivet en god stak nye stills

Et par højdepunkter:

Billede

Billede

Billede

Brugeravatar

Jeg viste traileren til Hateful Eight til en ven i går. Han kiggede på mig bagefter og sagde: "Det ligner noget jeg har set før." Så viste jeg ham traileren til The Revenant. Så sagde han: "Den her ligner et mesterværk!"

Og sådan har jeg det nemlig også. Hateful Eight ligner same shit, different day. The Revenant ser meget mere ægte og ambitiøs ud.

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg
Fritte skrev:
Jeg viste traileren til Hateful Eight til en ven i går. Han kiggede på mig bagefter og sagde: "Det ligner noget jeg har set før." Så viste jeg ham traileren til The Revenant. Så sagde han: "Den her ligner et mesterværk!"

Og sådan har jeg det nemlig også. Hateful Eight ligner same shit, different day. The Revenant ser meget mere ægte og ambitiøs ud.

HØRT!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Site Admin
Brugeravatar

Fritte skrev:

Nemlig. Django prøvede noget andet - med stor succes - men med TH8 er vi tilbage ved hip dialog og the usual suspects. Jeg skal jo nok se den alligevel, men The Revenant er virkelig én, jeg glæder mig til.

Brugeravatar

En fyr på Reddit har set The Revenant og fortæller følgende om den:

Citat:
Just got out of an advanced screening of The Revenant. The good news is that I can safely say that this will be one of if not the most praised movies of the year, especially on Reddit. Unfortunately I am not as rapturously in love with this film as some.

Now before you get all mad, here's the thing. I don't think this film is Innaritu's masterpiece. This is Lubezki's masterpiece. The cinematography in this film is unreal. This isn't just the best shot film of this year but one of the best shot films in a decade. I cannot overstress how much this film shines in the cinematography and not just in the elaborate single take fight scenes. This film is basically the final nail in the coffin in the digital vs. film debate and I'd be stunned if Lubezki doesn't win another Oscar this year.

The acting was really great and Leo definitely has the best shot of his career to win an Oscar. It's the perfect role for him. Very one note but a perfect note. Some of the best pain acting I've ever seen. Hardy is also quite good. Gives a very Tom Hardy performances, lots of growls and facial ticks but it really works. The rest of the cast is pretty ancillary but there's some good moments, especially with the Native American actors.

So why will I not be joining you all in your inevitable love for the film? Well quite frankly I just don't think the story is that interesting. Not the story of the real Hugh Glass, which I personally think is far more interesting thematically than this film which pares down his life to more of a series of moments that don't really connect all that well, despite them changing so much of his story to fit a cohesive narrative. It's far too simplistic and by the ending the whole thing felt rote and unearned. There were some sublime moments (there's a scene involving a church that is incredible...where have I heard that before this year?) but it all felt just a bit too thematically dead for me.
That said this movie is a masterpiece in many ways and if Innaritu films in the past worked for you then you'll love it. I wish it was a little bit more interesting thematically but it's visuals, effects, acting, score, and makeup are astounding.

Also please, see this on THE BIGGEST SCREEN YOU CAN. This film defines the cinematic experience.

LINK

Og han svarer også på spørgsmål om filmen:

(indeholder milde spoilers)

Citat:
* I heard Leo doesn't speak much in English this movie. Is that true? And if so, I assume he'll be talking more in some Native American language?
* Do you think the Academy will really dig it, or should we be expecting only noms (and possibly wins) for Leo and Lubezki?
* It runs for 156 minutes. How is the pacing?

-----------------
* Yeah I'd say it's half English and half Pawnee (yes the tribe is Pawnee and all I could think of was Parks & Rec)
* I think the Academy will dig it. It's brutal but it's super epic filmmaking which they tend to love.
* Pacing is very good. Never a dull moment really. Right when the tension is getting too high there's some breathing room.

Citat:
That's cool that you got to see it. I have a few questions if you mind answering them.
* How's the score? So far Inarritu has had some amazing scores for his film, but I was really surprised when I heard that Ryuichi Sakamoto was doing the score to this film. Given the Western setting and feel of the film, I thought that this was a really interesting choice that can be really good or really bad. How did you feel about it? Did it have a Western feel or was it something different? Did it add to the film or was distracting?
* Without giving away too much, just how graphic is the film? I heard the mauling is intense; is there any other scenes like that? Do you think that there is any chance that the violence will hurt the filmmin the box office/Oscar run?
* Finally, without giving a way too much, is there other plot details besides the revenge story or is that the bulk of the film? Also, how much screentime does Leo go without dialogue?

-----------------
* Score is very good. Haunting but not too in your face. Nothing I'd put on outside of the film but in context works great. Not really a Western feel, more...hmmm...orchestral...haunting.
* Graphic but not Bone Tomahawk graphic if you know what I mean. It's not pretty though. If you hate open sores on film you'll hate this. I think the general intensity is it's box office hurdle. It's a two and half hour movie of a lot of death and pain. It's not easy to sit through for some.
* There's a few plot details outside of revenge. I'll say the Native Americans are way more important than just another force out to get Glass. Leo is mostly silent but there's...some ways to break up just him alone. Don't want to say more than that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brugeravatar

Jeg håber at Leonardo DiCaprio vinder en Oscar for bedste skuespiller. Det har han efterhånden gjort sig stort fortjent til.

Brugeravatar

Spændingen stiger! :clap:

Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg
Fuldt hus hos Empire :beerchug:

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/revenant/review/

Brugeravatar

Billede

88% fresh hos rottentomatoes.com efter 41 optalte reviews. Metacritic er lidt lavere med 78% der indikerer "generally favorable reviews"

Billede fra bloody-disgusting.com

A- fra collider.com

Vulture har også samlet en række reviews der hovedsageligt er positive

Bliver spændende at se hvordan det udvikler sig når filmen åbner i biograferne :eat:

Brugeravatar

Første klip

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Brugeravatar

^ HOLY SHIT :shock:

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne  Svar på emne  [ 88 indlæg ]  Gå til side Foregående 1 2 3 4 5 6 Næste

Alle tider er UTC+02:00